Walk-in Dermatology is looking for a full-time board-certified/board-eligible dermatologist for our Long Island, New York location. This location offers the opportunity for a dermatologist to step into a busy practice with very consistent patient volume.
The dermatologist must be proficient in performing a range of general dermatology services. Our convenient care model is designed to provide better patient care by offering the ability for patients to see us sooner and not have to wait to see a dermatologist. This format has been incredibly well received and the company is in the process of opening two additional offices.
We offer a modern approach to both patient care and operational aspects of our business. We use Modernizing Medicine’s EMA for EMR, AdvancedMD for practice management, Relatient for patient engagement, and have developed our own custom solutions for online scheduling and the patient intake process. Office hours would be considered typical for a private dermatology practice.
- No midlevel providers.
- Extremely busy practice with significant growth opportunity.
- Dermatologists get dedicated support with 2 well-trained medical assistants and 2 front desk personnel for scheduling and patient “aftercare” services.
- MD and DO will both be considered.
- Must be well versed in using technology and EMR.
- In-practice physicians are preferred, however, 2021 graduates will be considered.
- Must be BC/BE, and must be fully licensed with all certifications in good standing.
- We will consider both part-time and full-time, although our preference is for full-time.
We are interested in making an immediate hire..
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Please contact Steven Dresner at email@example.com or 1.516.200.3545