Learn about dermatology practices that are currently looking to expand by either adding a dermatologist or Physicians Assistant (PA). Use the links below to see openings in your area.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY
Physician Assistant- Certified
Highly respected Dermatology practice in West End/ Georgetown area of Washington DC seeks a Physician Assistant-Certified
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Manage new patients (20-30 per day)
• Follow-up care for patients
• Return patient phone calls for all doctors (approximately 15-35 calls per day)
• Documentation patient correspondence
• Prescription refills.
• Discuss upcoming surgery with patient
• Review follow-up with doctor and discuss plan of treatment for patient
Top candidates will have a proven background with the following abilities:
• Energetic, quality driven and proven ability to be a productive member of a cohesive team of peers, dedicated to providing optimum patient care.
• Understanding of procedures, policies and documentation required to ensure compliance with office’s standards of care.
• Exercises the highest degree of professional judgment under the direction and guidance of the supervising MD.
• Ability to accept instructions and guidance
• Professional attitude towards patients and co-workers at all times and a good working relationship with other personnel Involved in patient’s care.
• Ability to administer high quality care and treatment and exercise such independent originality in solving problems not covered by existing guidelines, within legal limits, to meet the needs of the patients.
Candidates must meet the following minimum education and work experience requirements for consideration:
• Successful completion of a Graduate Level, accredited Physician Assistant Program approved by the AMA
• Possess 4 years of college level education and bachelor’s degree or equivalent. (BS/MS joint programs are also acceptable.)
• Be licensed as a Physician Assistant in Washington, D.C., with 2 + years’ experience
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to Westenddermatology@gmail.com
Candidates not meeting the minimum requirements will not be considered.
Compensation based on experience, full benefits including health, retirement, vacation, CME We are looking for at least one year of dermatology experience. DC License and EMR experience preferred