Annapolis Dermatology Associates
Annapolis Dermatology Associates is a leading, thriving practice in the Annapolis/Baltimore/Washington region.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE general dermatologist to join our practice, which is affiliated with a major medical center. Our two state-of-the-art facilities (Annapolis and nearby Kent Island), have extremely strong patient bases. Our offices are appointed with the care and taste representative of our team’s drive for excellence, compassion and dedication.
Our practice seeks a motivated and energetic complement to our team.
The tenure of our team exceeds the industry standards and is further tribute to the outstanding environment.
- State-of-the-art, fully integrated EMR
- Excellent administrative staff and physician support staff
- Our practice is Joint Commission accredited and includes Mohs surgery and dermatopathology.
Excellent compensation package and benefits:
- Competitive base salary with productivity bonuses
- Malpractice insurance, CME benefits, excellent retirement benefits
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to email@example.com