RidgeView Dermatology, an established practice in Lynchburg, Virginia is expanding to meet regional demand. Our newest office is located in a beautiful new facility in the heart of Smith Mountain Lake resort area. The office was designed for 2 to 3 providers, and has the capability of supporting MOHs Surgery onsite. General, cosmetic, and surgical services are offered, and the practice has used EMA software by Modernizing Medicine for years. The practice is looking to add a BC/BE general dermatologist for either full or part-time position.
Our practice strives to provide exceptional dermatologic care for patients of all ages in a warm, compassionate and professional environment at each of our locations in central Virginia. While outstanding patient results and clinical outcomes are our top priority, we have a great reputation for treating patients as a part of the family. With excellent General Dermatology, a board-certified Pediatric Dermatologist and a fellowship-trained MOHs micrographic surgeon, we at RidgeView Dermatology pride ourselves on being able to provide comprehensive dermatologic care for our patients and their families.
RidgeView Dermatology provides the highest standard of medical care. As a member of our team you will be responsible for seeing, treating and educating patients within current clinical standards, as well as communicating with patients, referring providers and dermatopathologists. As a leader in the office, you will also be responsible for upholding the high standards of the practice and contributing to an outstanding culture, both in the office as well as within the communities we serve.
- Manage and treat 40-60 patients per day, 3-5 days per week
- Collaborate with colleagues within the practice and in the community
- Become competent in Modernizing Medicine (EMA) electronic health record
- Tailor Provider’s practice to include subspecialty interests such as Cosmetics, Contact Dermatitis, or Medical Dermatology
- Maintain an up-to-date diagnostic and therapeutic clinical approach by participation in appropriate CME activities
- RidgeView Dermatology currently has practice locations in Lynchburg, VA and Hardy, VA at Smith Mountain Lake.
If you are interested in more information about this position or our practices please contact: Glen Loveless, Office Manager, at 434-363-4190 ext. 100 or email email@example.com