The Skin Center Medical Spa
Board-Certified Dermatologist – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Nationally Recognized Practice
- Established in 1981
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Flexible, Part-Time Schedule
The Skin Center Medical Spa, the #1 medspa in Pennsylvania and Ohio, is seeking a part-time board-certified dermatologist to meet the growing demand of our dermatology practice in our suburban Pittsburgh, PA office.
Founded by board-certified cosmetic surgeon, Dominic Brandy, MD, The Skin Center boasts a nationally accredited surgical center, a vein practice and four medical spa locations in addition to our dermatology practice.
With a 35-year history of excellence in elective cosmetic surgery, The Skin Center would afford you an opportunity to deliver patient-centered care with great autonomy. As an integral member of our team of clinicians, PAs, RNs and aestheticians, you would become a trusted advocate and resource for your patients who seek both routine preventative care as well as those facing complex skin issues.
We are seeking clinical expertise in areas including:
- Skin cancer screening and treatment
- Medical and surgical treatment of both common and complex skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, actinic keratoses, cutaneous infections, alopecia, cysts, hyperhidrosis, warts, vitiligo, connective tissue diseases, hidradenitis, hair and nail disorders, etc.)
- Cosmetic procedures including soft tissue augmentation and neurotoxins
Contact: Please direct inquiries and CV to email@example.com
2275 Swallow Hill Road, Suite 2500
Pittsburgh, PA 15220