INSTITUTE FOR IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE
The Institute for Immunofluorescence provides excellence in immunofluorescence testing as well as consultation for routine histology for difficult cases of autoimmune and inflammatory skin diseases.
Carlos H. Nousari, M.D. is nationally and internationally recognized as a leading authority in dermatoimmunology. He is a dermatopathologist, practicing dermatologist, researcher and prolific author in the areas of dermatoimmunology, dermatopathology and immunofluorescence. Dr. Nousari has conducted significant research in autoimmune blistering diseases, immunosuppressive therapy, connective tissue disorders and vasculitis.
The Institute for Immunofluorescence provides
- Full service direct and indirect immunofluorescence
- Accurate, consistent and detailed reporting with photomicrographs
- Rapid turnaround time (24 – 48 hours)
- 24/7 access to Dr. Nousari or covering physician via cellular phone
- Prompt and courteous attention to all service issues and patient billing questions
- Complimentary supplies for specimen collection and traceable overnight air courier
- Our dermatopathology leaders meet regularly to assess and improve our professional services
Our commitment extends beyond an accurate diagnosis. Personal service, attention to detail and a true sense of caring from our physicians and support staff contribute to our record of providing unparalleled support. To us, your patient is our patient.
Institute for Immunofluorescence
895 SW 30th Avenue, Suite 101
Pompano Beach, FL 33069