Dermpath Diagnostics Indiana is a state-of-the-art, full service laboratory specializing in diagnosing diseases of the skin. Each of our dermatopathologists is board-certified in dermatopathology and either dermatology or anatomic pathology. Our renowned physician team takes a personalized approach to each case and all members are available to consult on any patient’s specimens with our physician clients. Every specimen that comes through our door represents a unique life and it tracked from receipt through result delivery using our ASSIST tracking system.
Personalized service, attention to detail and a true sense of caring from our physicians and client support staff contribute to our record of providing unparalleled excellence in diagnostic testing.
Comprehensive Test Menu
- Histopathologic evaluation by H&E stains
- Special stains (group 1 & 2)
- Immunoperoxidase stains
- Direct and indirect immunofluorescence
- Mycology analysis by PAS and/or fungal culture
- Bacteriology *
- B-cell and T-cell gene rearrangement studies
- Frozen sections *
- HPV Typing (High and Low Risk)
Clinical and advanced testing menu offered by our partners Quest Diagnostics® and Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute
- All encompassing clinical testing menu
- Dermatologic disease state monitoring
- BRAF testing for patients diagnosed with metastatic melanoma